Distiller, LLC Privacy Policies Last Updated June 12, 2015
4. Security. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Links to Other Sites. The Service contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Us. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of when you leave Our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the Service.
8. Access/Data Retention. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide Services. If you wish to cancel your account or ask us to no longer use the information for Services, contact Us at the email address listed below. We may retain and use the information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
9. Cross Device Tracking. We love that our Service is available on most of your devices and want you to be aware that different devices allow different information tracking. We may track and associate with your Account information from any device you use to access the Service.
10. Special Notice REGARDING MINORS. This Service is intended only for use by individuals of legal drinking age in the jurisdiction where they are using the Service. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 13 without parental consent. If it comes to our attention that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected].