Backbone Bourbon Uncut

2. GFR_IV

3. Cheryl-Frye

4. Schultzie

5. kylegilliland

Batch 21, 114.8 proof. 5 YO. Pretty spicy from the rye, but not bad burn. Vanilla and tobacco flavors are strong to me. Like a better version of Larceny. Medium finish.
  6. halljr1

This particular bottle is Batch 18 at 118.3 proof which is 6 years and 3 months old. The nose has rye, plumb, raisins, dusty milk chocolate, saw dust, and vanilla. It burns the nostrils a lightly, but not in the same deep nostril burn was as other high proofs. The palate has a nice and oily texture with rye, dark fruit, chocolate and some vanilla and the same dusty characteristics from the nose. It only slightly dries the palate, which I normally get more of at this proof. But the longer you keep it in your mouth, the drying effect goes up. The finish has a nice burn at the top of the throat that lingers with rye. The dust follows through here as well, with an overall medium-long to long finish. I had heard good things about this bottle, so the first time I saw one I had to have it. I’d say it’s unique and I like it, but only time will tell what I really feel about it.
  7. acavalancia

8. Scando316

9. CincyChops

Earthy with a full body. A hint of smoke.
  10. JJMiddletonII

Little strong but flavorful

• Barmy Wines & Liquors
    Code DISTIL5 - $5 off 1st $50 order. We Deliver in Washington DC
    Code DISTIL5 - $5 off 1st $50 order. We Deliver in Washington DC
  • LiquorStore-Online.com
    Ships Nationwide. Code: Distiller10 for $10 off.
    Ships Nationwide. Code: Distiller10 for $10 off.