Belgrove Peated Rye Whisky
Belgrove // Australia
Belgrove Distillery, home of the world's only biodiesel-powered still, released this Peated Rye Whisky, the first of its kind. The peat is sourced from Brown Marsh Bog in Tasmania. 20% of the whisky is comprised of peated malted rye and the remaining 80% is unmalted rye. Bottled at 52.3% ABV.
RyeMash bill at least 51% rye; aged in new, charred oak barrels.
Print a shelf talker
Adorn the liquor shelves of your store (or your home collection) with Distiller shelf talkers to inform guests about each bottle.