Dillon's The White Rye

Other Whiskey

Dillon's // Ontario, Canada

community rating

2 out of 5 stars
( 16 )

The White Rye comes out of Dillon's Small Batch Distillery in Ontario, Canada. Run by father and son Peter and Geoff Dillon and chaired by Gary, Geoff's father in law, the distillery seeks to re-elevate Canadian spirits in the world spirit game. This rye is a "purist's" rye handcrafted from 100% Canadian grown rye of which 10% is malted and the remaining 90% is left unmalted. It is distilled in a copper pot still and then goes straight into the bottle without any aging in barrels.

  • age
  • Cost
  • abv
  • Other Whiskey
    A spirit distilled from a mash of grain(s) at less than 95% ABV, bottled at no less than 40% ABV. The product must have characteristics, taste, and aroma generally attributed to whiskey
  • Cask Type

Remove ads, get access to upcoming features, and more with
Distiller Pro

Trusted Partner Stores