Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Barrel Proof

1. hightest

2. James-Savage

Jack Daniel's Distillery Visitor Center
  3. gman4405

One om my top bourbons in my collection.
  4. mwantz

5. kcman005

I have a store pick of this that will sneak up on you in a hurry. For a high proofer, this is so smooth that you wouldn’t believe it’s 132 proof.
  6. Jack-Basket

7. Timelinex

Very good for a bourbon. Strong.
  8. Andrew-Nguyen1

I would rate the score higher if it was a more filled bottle. Had a pour of this at a bar. The bottle was at 10% mark. Had it in a tumbler. I prefer GC but they didn't carry any. Gold label N (3): Initially punched me in the face and I couldn't get anything. After tasting and I resniffed it, got some caramel sweetness with a hint of fresh banana. No need to add water to this one, I just put my nose too deep. P (4.5): Initially with some dark bitter chocolate in the front then got a hit of brown sugar in a oatmeal. On the second sip, it was a bit sweeter than bam....full on banana cream pie. Cream made with full fat cream. Had some nice spice around my tongue as well. F (4.5): Spicy creamy banana with oak finally coming in. Heat was mild. Pretty long lasting. I'm definitely going to pick up this bottle. It different than the other bourbons on my shelf. First time tasting bananas.
    20.0 USD per Pour
  9. Joel-Finnell

I'm a Tennessee native, Vol for life, etc. Started my whiskey journey in good old Scotland and stayed there for years. Finally developed a taste for bourbon and tried a bunch of Kentucky's finest. Guess I missed what was right in front of me in Lynchburg. Big mistake. Tried Gentleman Jack and knew I was on to something, then got the barrel strength expression of JD which is simply awesome. Everything the expert review says and more. His 92 is conservative for sure.