Jameson Cold Brew

Flavored Whiskey

Jameson // Ireland

1. Christopher-M-Johnson

strong coffee smell but it is very bitter on the front and again a solid coffee flavor on the back. On the rocks is probably a bad way to drink it, likely would be great in a coffee.
  2. imac12

Genuinely surprised me. This is the first flavored whiskey I have genuinely enjoyed. On its own it’s just ok, but it’s definitely made to be a mixer and drank on ice. The flavor still holds up when mixed, and it’s not a bad bottle for the price.
  3. okiemutt

Did not care for the flavor of this one. But I also not a coffee fan. Gave it to my wife to put in her coffee.
  4. ghelling93

1.0
    Bad Kahlua
  5. stnhm

6. charnLAWLZ

Virginia ABC
  7. tkosman

Fantastic for people who love the taste of coffee and/or Irish whiskey. Went very well with my morning coffee.
  8. retep01

9. LushLife

I'm wondering where's the vanilla? I taste the coffee, obviously, and the whiskey on the backend. But the official review said the most prominent note is vanilla. I liked this very much, especially seeing as I used it to wash down Hot Wings. I'm going to go out on a limb, and say it pairs well with hot and spicy foods, or if you're an Irish Coffee freak.
  10. Jdiddy311