Requested By Kevin7

Kentucky Owl 11 Year Kentucky Straight Rye (Batch #2)

Rye

Kentucky Owl // Kentucky , USA

Requested By Kevin7
  1. ArtofBrews

👀 light Amber 👃 pepper on oranges, honey mustard, mint, baking spices 👅Flavor 💥, honey on oranges 🧠spicy sweet citrus WOW! 🏅Long spice finish but not a crazy heavy spice but a smooth one it’s an amazing rye! Hard to pay $180-$200 for it though!
  2. nicholasford234

So good! Nose is amazing.
  3. Grilling_with_charchoal

Nose: Cherry, baking spices, butter and toffee/caramel. One of the best rye’s I’ve smelled. Makes me excited to dive in. Taste: This one hits with the baking spices up front. With hints of vanilla and a slight fruity notes coming next. Then the sweet heat hits a little and mellows out to cherry/banana finish. It has a nice long finish and does not leave you disappointed. This is a great drink. Definitely one of the best rue’s I’ve ever had. Once you get over $100/retail it’s hard to judge the drink in my opinion. Is it worth paying the high amount? I’ll leave that up to you. As this is definitely a bottle I don’t regret purchasing. I’m a huge fan of all Kentucky Owl drinks that I’ve had so far.
  4. gregkoh66