ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

Remove ads, get access to premium features, and more with
Distiller Pro

Kingsbarns Dream to Dram

Single Malt

Kingsbarns // Lowlands, Scotland

community rating

3.38
3 out of 5 stars
( 29 )

Kingsbarns Dream to Dram is the flagship single malt whisky from Lowland-based Kingsbarns Distillery. The whisky is created using only barley grown in East Fife.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

Remove ads, get access to premium features, and more with
Distiller Pro

90% of the spirit was aged in first-fill bourbon casks from Heaven Hill, while the remaining 10% matured in shaved, toasted and re-charred wine casks. It is bottled at 46% ABV.

Kingsbarns Dream to Dram is the flagship single malt whisky from Lowland-based Kingsbarns Distillery. The whisky is created using only barley grown in East Fife. 90% of the spirit was aged in first-fill bourbon casks from Heaven Hill, while the remaining 10% matured in shaved, toasted and re-charred wine casks. It is bottled at 46% ABV.

  • age
    NAS
  • Cost
  • abv
    46.0
  • Single Malt
    Distilled in pot stills from 100% malted barley, produced at one distillery, aged in barrels; if Scotch or Irish, must be aged for at least three years.
  • Cask Type
    First-Fill Bourbon Casks & Shaved, Toasted and Re-Charred Wine Casks
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

Remove ads, get access to premium features, and more with
Distiller Pro