Teerenpeli 10 Year Single Malt

Single Malt

Teerenpeli // Finland, Finland


community rating

3 out of 5 stars
( 11 )

Launched in October 2015, this whisky marks the first 10-year old Finnish single malt release from that country. Made from Finnish barley, 80% of this particular expression has been aged in bourbon casks while the remaining 20% has been aged in sherry casks.

  • age
    10 Year
  • Cost
  • abv
  • Single Malt
    Distilled in pot stills from 100% malted barley, produced at one distillery, aged in barrels; if Scotch or Irish, must be aged for at least three years.
  • Cask Type
    ex-bourbon & ex-sherry

Remove ads, get access to upcoming features, and more with
Distiller Pro