Three Bines Hop Flavored Whiskey

Flavored Whiskey

Three Bines // Ohio, USA

RARE
  1. Todd-Laman

I liked it at first, then less the second time, then the third time took a wiff and almost threw up so I poured it down the drain
  2. Paggy

Nice smooth American Whiskey, but I'm not getting the hops that I was hoping for. If you buy this thinking IPA, you'll be disappointed. It isn't as aromatic as a gin. I tried it neat and with a little water. I'll drink it, but it doesn't have the hops that I was hoping for. Maybe it is an old bottle? Batch 1.
  3. Mplodes

4. viciouswhiskey

5. dutchmafia

Pine on the nose, great taste no burn.
  6. jwiley

I like this. One of the better hopped whiskeys I’ve had as it still tastes very much like a whiskey. Nice pine flavor
  7. VintageCuvee

This is fantastic Whiskey. Great flavor, not too hoppy. Smooth and makes you want another sip. They produce a 12 Spices of Chistmas version which is okay but this is better
  8. Jared-Slabach

Smooth and bitter.
  9. Kevin-Christopher

I've been interested in trying a hop whiskey for a while and the result was simultaneously exactly what I expected and not something that I loved. A more herbal and earthy flavor than I was hoping for, not that this was unexpected, just stronger than I anticipated. I went through a bottle and tried it many ways. At first I tried it neat and it was a bit more pungent than expected. Next, on the rocks, it was certainly easier to drink, but too easily watered down. I then became a bit adventurous and tried to make a variation of the old fashioned. Due to the herbal qualities I thought that replacing the orange flavors with lime would help and the result was just plan bad. I overall enjoyed it best with a slightly larger than average pour and a single ice cube, chilled and watered down a bit to take off the pungent edge, but not enough to make it weak. I don't regret the purchase, but I doubt that I will purchase it again. It is good whiskey, just not to my tastes.
  10. Kyle-Kindbom