ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

Remove ads, get access to premium features, and more with
Distiller Pro

3. Sni

Zuckerrohr im Aroma, samtig auf der Zunge, würzig mit mildem Rauch im Abgang
  4. g-unit

5. MrBroseph

The nose is light, with a citrusy smokey brine. The palate is has smokey crisp green apples, more citrus, very light peat. I would say this is a great one to try if you’re trying to ease into the smokey peat world.
  6. bornyhake

Light peat smoke, red fruits, caramel, sherry, oak, nuts, chocolate, apricots
  7. At Glengorm Castle.
  8. Matthias-Kozel

Riecht sehr ansprechend. Rauch im Geschmack genau richtig, die zitrusaromen spannend, aber insgesamt doch zu brandig.
  9. dhsilv2

How do you rate a whisky when youth defines the complexity. It's an issue oddly on all my reviews tonight. Nose - YOUNG, spices, citrus, and yes earthy. Taste - So this is spices, citrus, vanilla. Then we got some oak, light earth, darker vanilla. A toasted barrel oak even. A really nicely made whisky, doesn't offer the value of the 12 or 18 tomatin but it's unique. Would I buy it again? no. Would I buy it again for 20 bucks? No. Am I glad to have tried it? I'm not upset. 1.25 score - I don't get it. It's and there's quality to this, but I'd never push anyone to waste money on this one.