Abraham Bowman Sweet XVI Bourbon

RARE
  1. thefourthone

Wow
  2. tdhovis

Absolutely, positively one of the most memorable pours I’ve tried...ever. To put it in perspective...It was a special day so I tried a $200 pour of ultra rare BTAC Saz 18 y.o. as my first drink of the night. Then I ordered the Sweet XVI....it made me forget about the Saz... Magical stuff...too bad it’s impossible to find.
  3. bjknotts

19.0 USD per Pour
    ZZQ
  4. jmrosa10

This is one of the best bourbon’s I’ve ever tasted. It packs a high alcohol content but is impressively smooth and complex. Great sipping whiskey.
  5. jmrosa10

6. IronFist

7. Trent61

Pretty much on par with the previous reviews , maybe it was my batch but I got a large aftertaste of cherry cough syrup that negatively impacted my palate to say the least Edit: let it open up for 20 min or so - tastes so much better.
  8. tiltedhalos

Gracious, this is delicious! Hides its proof almost entirely. Great rye notes and spice. The best thing I've had from Bowman by far, and compares favorably to BTAC bottles. Sadly a very limited release, but a friend was kind enough to share a taste. Well worth tracking down a dram.
  9. kingrodney23

10. scotch_whiskey_adventures

Such a good sipping Whiskey.