Brickway American Single Malt Whisky

2. bschneider29

3. Eric-Dinger

4. Thomas-Woeste

5. Gregory-Clark

First off... I love whisk(e)y. I am also mildly autistic and normaly food and drink do not bother me ... however with hard liquors in particular whisk(e)y, burn and smoothness or lack thereof are a problem for me I can't drink Maker's Mark because it tastes like acetone over the flavor notes so when I saw this this bottle from my hometown I thought I'd try it. This stuff is incredible. It is so smooth it makes chineese silk weavers look like cletus's blind 100 year old mother from Kentucky sewing her thumb to a quilt made of burlap. The Nose: I smelled oak and an overall sweetness almost maple syrup-ish(I'm not too good at Discerning smells.) The Pallet: it too was sweet but instead of general sweetness I got toffee and a little bit of caramel with oak. The Finish: I got a nice Coffee and oak. They understate on the label how smooth this stuff truely is. It could pick up a supermodel over text using a question mark. I can drink it straight without any chasers and without flinching. If an autistic man can drink it straight without flinching anyone can or that's at least my opinion. Five stars to Brickway you earned yourselves a long time customer. Cheers!
  6. jltrWizky

7. preciousjerbear

8. Kyle-Harris1

This american single malt is super sweet and nutty on the nose with some caramel. The palate is oily and rich with sweetness and some salt. The barley steals some bourbon quality from the virgin barrels. The finish is really smooth with some slight heat.
  9. Tina---