Glen Scotia Victoriana

1. Toby-Meatyard

2. vv-CAMO-vv

3. Jimu

4. dhsilv2

Nose - this is by far one of the most bourobn like scotches I've ever had. I'm getting those caramels and vanillas from a bourbon. I get a bit more of a pie and some candy and maybe even some maple syrup. A hint of milk chocolate. Taste - On the pallet I get some fruity notes, some kind of candy, caramel, maple, oh this is a lot of candy. I'm loving this stuff, I wonder if these are oak barrels that they just char, I've never heard of a scotch distillery doing that but there's so much bourbon like character here, but a bit more fruity and just different. Going 3.5, this is an easy buy for most people. I ordered this online and it was a bit over 100 bucks. I feel like this is a profile that will be very inviting to scotch and bourbon drinkers. I'm all over the map on where i want to score this, a part of me wants to go 3.0 as it lacks wow moments beyond being unique but another part of me wants to go 4 stars because of how inviting this will be.
  5. 2real

This may be my favorite whisky right now. Not for everyone I guess, but it's potent, has lots of character and is very complex.
  6. hkdohl

Nose-Old Wet wood Palate - Got a kick initially, creamy
  7. millardmonkey

8. paps23

9. whiskal

10. Pileofbones86

Tastes like a dirty peach, but in a very good way.