Glenfiddich 15 Year Solera Reserve

Glenfiddich // Speyside, Scotland

Buy Now
  1. Luigi-Newball

Just well all rounded. Like this over the 12 and 18.
    Felipe Motta Wine Store & Deli
  2. CoolHandLuke

3. whiskal

4. Lenn

Nose: almost brandied in its sweet, fruity richness. The whisky character is still present but there are elements there that strongly remind me of certain cognacs; prune and dried apricots are the most obvious. Maybe a touch of coconut as well. Very warm and inviting. Palate: Drier and a little more astringent than the nose would suggest, although still definitely on the sweet side. Lots of dried and candied fruit (orange peel, raisins, dried apricots, maybe dates) under a dusting of warm spices. I can also taste a touch of chocolate. It's got a jovial, Christmas-y feel. Finish: medium, with strong notes of caramel and a whisper of smoke. This is not the type of whisky towards which I usually gravitate, but someone gifted it to me and I'm actually glad they did. It's got a satisfying chewiness and a sweet warmth that make it easy to like. I'm almost sure I'll finish the bottle, even though I'm unlikely to repurchase it.
  5. Leezerd

Middle of the road between the 12 and 18. It's a good staple.
  6. Aleksandros-Blonk

7. Tyler-Marcotte

So incredibly smooth. I don’t taste the smoke that is supposed to be scant, but the various barrels are very complementary.
    18.0 USD per Pour