Ichiro's Malt Wine Wood Reserve

Blended

Ichiro's Malt // Japan

1. spyrospap

Σχετικά γλυκό για τα γούστα μου αλλά με ατελείωτη επίγευση.
    CV Distiller
  2. Soba45

This is definitely an interesting profile. Almost like burnt rose water (maybe because I tried this after a Caol Ila Sassicaia wood dram). It's a bit like what I'd imagine a rose wine mixed with a pot still spirit to be. Initially I thought I wouldn't buy a bottle but by the end I think I just might. It was my favorite on the night due to it's point of difference. The aftertaste is slightly ethanolly but still good. Interestingly it includes malt distilled at the now-closed Hanyu distillery. Looking fwd to trying more of Chichibus offerings.
  3. siNc2

4. Ethan-Bell

Nose is extremely rosey. Something else as well, which I can't quite place, lightly covers the rose Very light syrup mouthfeel, more akin to an americano rather than espresso Sugary at first, salty notes underneath. Buttery overall. Rose clotted cream might be a good description. Super smooth, no alcohol burn whatsoever.
  5. gabyesguerra

bar boozer
  6. Michael-Wu

7. worldwhiskies95

Very good stuff with notes of berries, cherries, raspberries, wood, spices, chocolate, and a little toffee. Favorite of the Ichiro's Malt Pure Malt leaf series.
  8. t2grogan