Jack Daniel's 150th Anniversary Edition (100 Proof)

Tennessee

Jack Daniel's // Tennessee, USA

1. bourbbrtalik

Sweet honey smel. No wood. No sweet to the taste. More scotch but does have rye. Very slight smoke. Much better than regular Jack
  2. dubz480

I have been recently impressed with some of the limited expressions and Barrel Proof expression from Jack and it's really changed my opinion of this Distillery. In the past, seeing this one with the high price tag, it would have been an instant pass for me, however, today I decided why not. I was not dissapionted. As soon as it hits your pallette you know instantly this is a huge upgrade on the standard Jack single Barrel. Soft vanilla, toffee and a rich, creamy mouthfeel. It's so silky. Then you start to get a lovely old leather note with toasted oak and some must. Finish is long with a lovely tart cherry note to compliment the lingering oak. It's really a wonderful effort from Jack Daniels that warrants it's price tag. Based on these notes, it's obvious this one has a lot of age to it. Getting leather and oak notes that quickly in the profile tells me this one has some juice north of 12 years old. Great way to kick this long weekend off! Cheers my friends!
    15.0 USD per Pour
    Fox Cigar Bar
  3. ABECDrew

4. Randall-Carpenter

I’m not a huge Jack fan. However, this is a nice kick of a whiskey. The extra alcohol content is noticeable, but sometimes I like to drink something that makes certain I stay awake. Not something to sip if you are in a mellow mood. Reminds me of the “wake-up juice” Doc Brown drinks in Back to the Future 3... Great Scott!
  5. crash67256

6. BushWilliams

Hard to believe this guy is 80% corn. It’s got a lingering finish but it’s a little harsh. Don’t think I’m a fan. 82/100
  7. BushWilliams