Jefferson's Chef's Collaboration

1. overwatch1891

2. brshpr

3. Jdillinger

4. Milliardo

This year for the holidays I’m going to try a brand new whiskey every day in December. #lifegoals Dec. 20 So you might be wondering what this little guy has to do with the number 20. Fun fact: when you hold this next to a Barterhouse 20 on December 20th, you realize that you CAN bear to pop the top on this bottle. Nose is sugary. Honestly reminds me of gummy bears, and I like that concept more than I think I should. I get grape jam. Small hint of pickle juice, probably from a rye mixed in. Body is very sweet. I get where that gummy bear/grape jam was coming from. As a flavor, I’d say it’s more of a raisin, but when you mix in that rye influence, it tricks your taste buds. I can get gummy bears, figs, prunes, sangria, all kinds of screwy stuff. I don’t love too many of the flavors, but I do find it interesting. Finish is dry like a red wine, with a bit of anise and licorice. Some of that brine comes back in the end. I find this interesting and complex. I can see the artistry, but to be honest, I don’t care for the flavor profiles. I’m quite certain there are people that would love this, but not me. ‘Tis the season. I don’t know if I actually have 11 more new whiskeys lined up, so if you’re reading this and there’s something readily available out there you’d like me to enjoy/suffer through this holiday season, leave it in the comments. Don’t say WLW. I lied, I have 2.
  5. Rick-Leith