Milagro Silver Tequila

Good mixer
  2. mac6672

3. Bbaxter9417

4. Noopsips

Neat: Initial notes are sweet (reminiscent of brown sugar) and earthy. Slightly floral. Astringent. Moderate ethanol burn, doesn't leave much in terms of lingering notes. Mixed: lends itself well to mixed drinks. offers a smooth, almost creamy mouth feel. Adds a soft floral component.
  5. OldDude

Well I’m not a tequila connoisseur and I don’t pretend to be, but I don’t like Jose’ and can’t afford Patron. So one of the guys I have breakfast with suggested this Milagro and it’s really starting to grow on me. It’s smooth enough to sip neat, kind of a slick oily start yet it’s crisp and citrusy. The body is full of agave and yet I detect cucumber and earthy herbal highlights, really quite pleasant. You pick up a peppery finish but it’s smooth not hot or spicy. This silver isn’t harsh or astringent at all, I really enjoy the full agave flavor presented in this tequila. I haven’t ventured far into the land of tequila but I like this one and it’s affordable. So Mrs Old Dude is down in Florida visiting our youngest daughter and grandkids, it’s 97° here and time for a margarita. One of my Distiller buddies @BDanner suggested adding 1/2 oz Grand Marnier and I must admit it’s quite good. I think it’s time for another - Saludo!
  6. Bill-Krueger

7. Adam-Moldawer

8. ItsSteve

Sipping neat. Nose is sweet, tart, and savory. a lot of cooked agave and other vegetables, but is still pretty clean. Taste starts white sugar and saccharine sweet, then you get those herbal notes of tarragon, tobacco, and mint. The sweetness goes away at the end of the taste, but then comes back with the dry finish Overall, average smoothness.. there is a little bite. A very interesting drink as the flavors are very dynamic through the tasting and a few of them are pretty unique. Definitely try worth for the money..if only to stimulate your tasting chops.
  9. coltonmiller7