Re:Find Rye

Rye

Re:Find // California, USA

1. DrewZombieZ

Vanilla and earthy nose with cinnamon on the taste.
  2. icsteel154

(Batch No: 7) This rye whiskey from Paso Robles really surprised me. I’m not generally a big fan of rye, but this is a very tasty dram. I was in California in September 2018 for a work trip combined with a bit of a holiday and we visited the distillery for a bit of down time. This bottle has been sitting unopened in my cabinet since then. On lockdown thanks to Coronavirus, my wife and I decided to crack it open. Up front, this is a smooth whiskey. It has a good alcohol hit, probably due to the spirit only ageing for 12-36 months, but it doesn’t taste harsh for it. It’s oily enough to give a lovely thick mouth feel. The whisky is sweet, spicy and fruity, there’s a chilli hit and a good amount of vanilla and a lovely cognac/ Armagnac finish. Overall, probably one of my favourite rye whiskies. Nice!
    RE:FIND Distillery & Villicana Winery
  3. Alan-Van-Nevel

Delicious stuff, many different layers
  4. phaseid

Wades Wines
  5. K25

Surprisingly smooth. We definitely buy more. My friends all enjoyed it as well.
  6. poolhogs

7. corcorcor

This was a single barrel specially chosen and bottled for the store I bought it from. Ultra smooth, lightly sweet, caramel heaven. One of the best whiskeys I’ve ever tasted.
  8. bmatsuyama

2017, Batch No. 6, Bottled exclusively for Wades Wines. The best rye I’ve ever had.
  9. icebrkr1014