4 Copas Tequila Blanco

1. fvarn

2. blott25

3. AdamDrinks

4. avg15

Recently tried this blanco and it dethroned Corazon Blanco as the best tequila to use in cocktails. This is as good as tequila blanco gets!
  5. Sash-Sree

Great tequila flavor (not masked by aging); vanilla notes
  6. sousepaw

7. CharlyD

My eyes popped when I saw that 98 score in the review and the two dollar signs for the price. Fearing lack of availability, I proceeded to purchase the blanco as well as a reposado and anejo, and the trio arrived yesterday. Popping the cork on the blanco immediately delivered a whiff of fresh agave. The nose and palate offer the grassy and earthy notes of agave as well as a good dose of olive. The finish is very smooth but lacks a bit in duration and complexity. The overall experience is very similar to my favorite blanco, Fuenteseca, but at half the price.
  8. ARumGo

I love the taste of agave. I started my tequila journey with Anejo's and have gradually worked my way back to Blanco's. I have a half dozen or so in my bar, all good and different to varying degrees. I saw the 98 score for 4 Copas from Jack Roberteillo here on Distillers, and thought, 'What, a Blanco? Reviewers always love those extra extra extra Anejo's.' Thank you Jack! This drink is awesome. How it could be so full of fruit and so lacking in any sight of bite or harshness, I don't understand. A tequila to have before dinner, after dinner, during dinner, or instead of dinner.