Compass Box Hedonism Felicitas

Blended Grain

Compass Box // Scotland

1. dhsilv2

So been working on this for a bit, I'll do my best. nose - Traditional grain notes with a lot of vanilla, grain, grape, and a hint of dark fruit. Some richer creams and alcohol. Taste - Again grain, classic grain scotch. There's a lot of creamy buttery vanilla desserts. Pastry crust for sure. Then we have some metallic notes on the finish. Gosh the up front is so soft and sweet. The finish brings in some chocolates and chewy nugget notes. Clean and light white chocolate here. So yeah this is reasonable old for scotch but for grain blends it's ok. A huge step up from the standard but I'm still just at a 2.0. I won't consider buying again. I like it enough, but it's pretty average overall and the price sucks. I can see why some are bigger fans and if you like grain go for it. I like "The Muse" WAY WAY more, it's far richer and better made. I scored that a 3.0 which might be low but this isn't close.
  2. mask2343

3. cherryistesting

4. Joeninety90

5. Siraug1

Not sure how Distillers gave this dram a low score. This drink is an example of what many consider as a refined beverage. Take Hedonism then polish its edges with a more flavorful kick. Get one while you can.
  6. Siraug1

7. IVMMMMM

Malted chocolate milk. Similar to regular hedonism with its flavors turned up to 11