Legacy Blended Canadian Whisky

Blended

Sazerac // Canada

1. trainspotter

A surprise to be sure...I bought this bourbon as "pick in a poke...what the hell" I'll give it a try deal...(we've all done it)....you SEE something new...the clerk say's "it's NEW here and on sale" So....ya give it a try. I, not being one to buy anything from Canada...OK....a few things....decided to give this a try. The taste was smooth as most blends are. NO big one flavor stands out..but it certainly was enjoyable. I will share this spirit with all who stop by . The price was more then fair.. The taste was a 3.8 and a .2 for a good price...I might buy again.
  2. johnabarnes

Smooth on pallette. Slight vanilla hint
    Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel
  3. QuinnDEskimo

Found this one on sale for $8.99 for a 750ml bottle. Yes you read that right, $8.99 for a full bottle. On to the review... Smell is almost not there nothing sticks out too much on the nose a little sweetness but not overpowering. As I sip it I get a surprisingly, but not so surprisingly smooth touch on the front of my tongue followed by some floral flavoring. Not my favorite, but not bad. Initially goes down smooth but I get a very large dose of alcohol backlash which is unpleasant. Overall for the $8.99 I would certainly purchase again. Even for the $20 regular price I would purchase this if Canadien whiskeys are your thing. Tasting this next to NH Crown it’s in a different league though...minor league that is.
  4. jmed617

Almost floral with spice on the nose, maple vanilla on the palate. Very smooth, the heat comes later with a spicy finish.
  5. aboucher

Smells strongly like nail polish. Tasted much better with strong notes of caramel and butterscotch. Has a burning finish with not any taste and numbs the tongue.
  6. Jeremy-W-Miller