W.L. Weller 12 Year

1. andrewallen21

2. Govwall

3. classicamerican

4. czekalski17

Smooth pour with notes of vanilla, orange peel and nutmeg. Slight hint of maple. Very warm in the mouth and easy finish.
  5. justinn

6. campritchett

7. stratar

8. bbabutyoung

9. ostersc

I warmed up with some WSR. Let’s see how sr compares. Legs are like oil stuck on the glass; can tell it has age. Nose: orange vanilla creamsicle, minor ethanol, fleshy fruit like a plum, muted baking spice, hint of tobacco, maple syrup Palate: wow that’s much sweeter than I was expecting, seeing some of the 107 character coming in for sure, oily, getting cinnamon I didn’t have on the nose, some barrel spice, cream cheese frosting Finish: medium, really smooth transition from the palate, spice and heat hit late, brings back the creamsicle from the nose I didn’t have on the palate, a bit of the floral aspects of 107 I was worried I was going to be disappointed in this with all the hype, but damn. This is an absolute steal at $30, just like Antique was in Ohio; instabuy every time it’s available at retail. Would I pay $200? Hard no. I’ll probably pick this up if I ever see it for less $100. Which is a shame because it’s built as a perfect daily sipper. Would love to taste this at an extra 20 proof.
  10. Shabby