Requested By TheCobbler_

Chattanooga Whiskey Co. // Tennessee, USA

Requested By TheCobbler_
    1. BrentGarringer

Tasted June 14, 2021
      Grassy vanilla, cherry, a little pear. Could convince myself there is almost a spearmint on the finish.
    2. jtcombs83

Tasted May 31, 2021
    3. djrphoto

Tasted May 21, 2021
    4. leebo51183

Tasted May 8, 2021
      Not my thing. Reminds me of old overholt
    5. khutchers

Tasted April 24, 2021
    6. PolarAce

Tasted April 18, 2021
    7. tut2528

Tasted April 10, 2021
      This is an awesome rye. Great balance between sweet candied fruit, winter green and spices. Very smooth and easy drinking. Doesn’t last long on the palate so constantly going back for another sip. I see many are posting they purchased it around $40.... you won’t find a better rye at this price point. To be honest, this tastes closer to the $60 range.
    8. Chris-Cannon

Tasted April 5, 2021
      Nice layer of spice on this. Comparable to Old Forrester Rye in my opinion.
    9. BarrelProofFiend

Tasted March 30, 2021
      Very unique flavor profile for a rye. Creamy mouthfeel with a sweet and spicy finish.
    10. WhiskyIvan

Tasted March 7, 2021
      Before we start, I'm upset I didn't name my son Grant McCracken...the head distiller at Chattanooga, and the eponym of all my future online alias's. At $40 price for a "craft" spirit, showing up, for me is 1/2 the battle. I have become more acquainted with rye in the last few months, and this is the bottle that I've blasted through the quickest. There is a malted forward nose. You wont mistake this for a scotch, but it is a bastard cousin of a nose. I definitely enjoy the chocolate covered black-berry / blueberry / dark-berry note, which is an undercurrent from nose to finish, but the overwhelming taste is cereal-like, rye spice; go figure. The bottle looks cool, the label is pretty, embossed and shiny, and at a respectable 99 proof, with tasty, addictive characteristics,,, go get you one. Not the end of the world if you don't, we can still be friends. 5.0 - go out and buy all of the stock you can find. 4.0 - must buy at least one bottle before you die. 3.0 - solid, must try at a bar, or mooch from a friend. 2.0 - didn't like it, you may. 1.0 - you may have the palate of my dog, and he licks his own ass.
    Results 1-10 of 28 Tastes