Chivas Regal 12 Year

1. monika_at_the_bar

2. Clement-Ma

3. dantes

4. lboyd9105

Bought a 200ml at Total Wine near hotel. Good stuff. Reminds me of Dewars White. A bit peaty but very smooth. Definitely will add to my collection.
    Total Wine & More
  5. jdriip

Inoffensive and light. Don’t know if it makes a difference, but it sat on my shelf for more than 10 years before opening.
  6. Justin-Almquist

7. beaver2k1

It's unfortunate that the alcohol deprived it of any character. Only the warmth it produces after a sip feels good.
  8. tonyjaguar

9. georgesalem

10. NeverTouchedTheStuff

Seriously underwhelmed by what is supposed to be such a renowned whisky. That said I'm no expert and I don't drink blended whisky normally (single malt all the way it seems) so take this review with a massive grain of salt - basically a himalayan salt rock lamp . In summary the whisky felt bland and lifeless with a just a hint of sweetness. Absolutely unremarkable. Bought some coke (the dull kind) that I plan on drowning it with so my friends can drink it. Feels like heresy but it's just not for me and I personally can't find even a hint of character worth preserving. Really strange, must just be that my pallet is not adjusted correctly for blended whisky. I hope I revisit this whisky in a few years and discover that I've become more sensitive to its flavour.
    28.0 GBP per Bottle