Collingwood Town Collection Double Barrel

Canadian

Collingwood // Ontario, Canada

RARE
  1. Andrew-Carrier

Only maple on the nose. Warm oak that leaves very light spice on tongue.
    40.0 CAD per Bottle
    St. Catharines
  2. Fawaz-Khoshaba

Very light finish on the tongue, not strong at all, floral, tastes of cinnamon, brown sugar, banana bread. Highly recommended for anyone who is venturing out into whiskey/bourbon world.
    40.0 CAD per Bottle
  3. wiegmannr

I purchased this at the LCBO store while visiting Canada. I want to say after converting back to US dollars, it was like 30 dollars. The product delivered for 30 dollars exceeds expectations. Don't go in with unrealistic expectations but when I opened this bottle I didn't touch the rest of my collection till it was gone. I was craving canadian whiskey apparently... It's not a showpiece bottle, no one will recognize it but everyone who samples it will like it. The bottle is a good bang for the buck. When I go back to canada, I'll buy another bottle.
  4. jwkarr

Nice whisky for the price. Definite oakiness and a warm burn.
    39.75 CAD per Bottle
  5. llew

6. Oliver-Steele

Very nice sipping and mixing whiskey
  7. amirsot

8. smpl32

9. wooderson72

10. Kteach

This whisky starts very sweet. In the nose and across the palate I'm certainly picking up lots of brown sugar, toasted caramel, and I guess Maple syrup. Thankfully there is at least a second or balancing note to this whisky. Rye. The spice is barely there in the nose but wakes up in the palate. A peppery, drying spice that helps cut the sweet or balance the sugar. The finish is a bit too wood, bitter, and dry for me, but it welcomes another sip!