Elijah Craig Barrel Proof Bourbon Batch B521

Elijah Craig // Kentucky, USA

1. JMar

Tasted June 11, 2021
      Very special bourbon. I will be nursing this bottle over time. Deep amber. Smooth. Rich flavor. Long char finish. Oily. Tasted it side by side with Knob 15. EC 12 is superior. I feel like that is saying a lot because KC 15 is really good.
    2. jthokie

3. Maluther

Tasted June 11, 2021
      Flat and one-dimensional. I have no idea how this scored a 93. I love ECBP, but this was an insane miss. It has nothing to do with proof. The flavors just aren’t there.
    4. kmrarey

Tasted June 10, 2021
    5. David-Lentz

Tasted June 10, 2021
    6. Dany1013

Tasted June 7, 2021
      This is my first ECBP and was not disappointed. Sweet and caramel, rich and oak, smooth and satisfying. No burn at all.
    7. jlucas83

Tasted June 5, 2021
      Nice burn with the high proof - 87
    8. TomRox

Tasted June 4, 2021
      Roxanne: first sniff, damn…this is going to be strong. first sip, neat. Oh my god it burns. I have tingles everywhere, even on my scalp and I can feel the fire trail as it goes down. This is good! Second sip, few drops of water. Holy shit this is good. It’s like drinking a ball of fire drizzled with caramel. Third sip, on an ice ball. Holy fuck. This is delicious! YUM! Tom: Strong. Like a gym teacher that still thinks he can wrestle for a state championship. But smooth like that kid in high school with the perfect mullet and the Trans Am. Get some if you can. Roxanne #2: I say yummy after every sip. Also, I want to mention when Tom took his first neat sip, he winced and grimaced. He likes it with the ice balls.
    9. Stony

Tasted June 4, 2021
    10. cnelson34

Tasted June 2, 2021
      I really like this one. Getting a bit more quintessential bourbon notes than the A121 - caramel, chocoloate, richness.
    Results 11-20 of 40 Tastes