J.H. Cutter Whisky

J.H. Cutter // USA

1. MavisBeacon

2. doubleyoueffess

3. Terriblemuse

First sip: I LOVE IT! All the stuff I love about both the hotaling rye and willet distillate. And then... Second sip: died pretty quickly. This description from the review that “the circus was barely in town” is pretty spot on. Third sip: okay, okay, I like it. I like the chaotic flavor profile because I like Potrero and I like Willet. It burns off pretty quickly on the back end, but if I was feeling excited and saw this bottle at a decent price (@ $40 tops) then I’d go for it... maybe.
  4. l364cy

Chaos is a good description. If you like Old Potrero, you will like this. If you don't like Old Potrero, you aren't going to like this. The one recurring adjective that comes to my mind when tasting this, or any other Potrero is: young. It has that young, unaged, unrefined whiskey taste, especially on the finish.
  5. TheCodeFiend

6. Brockster303

Tasted this at the Denver whisky extravaganza event. it was my favorite of the night. reminded me of Garrison brothers, which I really like. too bad Colorado is only getting a few cases