Old Fitzgerald Bottled in Bond 9 Year (Fall 2018)

Old Fitzgerald // Kentucky, USA

1. wosier

2. nziulkow

The Whistler
  3. Michael-Vittorio

Nose: cinnamon, peanut brittle, vanilla Taste: cinnamon on the back end, caramel. Maybe some butterscotch? Finish: oak and cinnamon
    Fountainhead
  4. andrewls24

I’m tasting this again this time next to the 13yr. The nose now seems ordinary. I can’t say enough about the nose in the 13. Taste is still lovely but I the heat lasts a little longer in the finish. I still am a big fan but I’m ur complexity of the 13 year mutes my feelings in this one.
    Bethesda
  5. magicalpoet

My last of this fine bottle. It will be missed.
    Wixom
  6. CordovZ

Nose- sweet caramel, raisins, green apples, vanilla, lemons, brown sugar Palate- vanilla cream, peanuts, lemon, brown sugar, honey, floral (lavender/wild flowers) Finish- Medium, creamy finish with lovely notes peanuts, citrus, and toasted oak This is fantastic. I’m convinced that there is no bad Old Fitz. Nice and complex nose, with the highlights being the sweet citrus and heavy brown sugar. The palate opens up with a sweet vanilla cream that leads to peanut butter and lemon citrus. The finish brings forth a creamy viscosity that seems to last a good while, but could be longer. The 13 and 15 are better, but the 9 is still amazing and something I would drink any day of the week
  7. Mark-Derks

Very Good! But prefer the 11yr
  8. JMZ

9. Jdimler

The first several pours were really excellent after allowing it a little time to open up. Has a rare coconut note for me that make it feel special. Palate also has a little hay, golden raisin and a ton of vanilla. Excellent mouthfeel!
  10. Scjonathan