Seedlip Garden 108

Zero Proof

Seedlip // England

1. PBMichiganWolverine

This is about $12. You should take your $12, and instead buy dozen gallon jugs of water. That’s much better than this. So, since I only have 1 or 2 pours /week, and on weekends only, I opened this up yesterday. I made two concoctions for this: The first was taking lemongrass and honey, and boiling it in water to make a lemongrass syrup. The second was taking lemon and sugar, and boiling that to make a lemon syrup. I cooled both for several hours. Then I took 2 ounces of this with 1 ounce of the syrup, some ice, a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, and shook it all up. Both cocktails were horrible. The 2 ounce of this base was too herbal, like spoiled basil leaves. The syrups by themselves were amazing, especially the lemongrass...it was this base that smelled like a dirty sock. Ended up throwing away the bottle...
  2. jenrier

We are trying alone of these non-alcoholic spirits for dry days. We had this the other night in their cocktail recipe called "Lime" and it was really good. This is not missing flavor or scent. Of course it isn't exactly the same as drinking Hendricks lol, but hey - for a non- alcohol version, it's good.
  3. Soba45

Ok I like drinking however I'm getting old and I feel any more than a couple of drinks and it affects my sleep, plus I think I'm falling into the middle age drinking pattern of one a two most nights which I'm trying to knock on the head soooo gin that isn't gin is the answer...or so I thought. Sadly it really wasn't.. the lady who gave me a taste told me people said it was like drinking chopped parsley...and it was... in the words of a wise man called Gump, that's all I have to say about that. Needless to say I didn't buy a bottle.
  4. MalteseFalcon