Wild Turkey Master's Keep Revival

Wild Turkey // Kentucky, USA

1. Choard

2. Mtanner24

Had some good wild turkey lately but this is the best. Vanilla and brown sugar goodness. Did not get any ethanol at all, nice and easy drinker. Can I say smooth......
  3. Huskies94

4. dhsilv2

Hands down the best thing Wild Turkey has done. Nose - cherry, vanilla, oak, bready, jam, pie crust. It might have a touch of medicinal note as well though i see that as more a jam thing. taste - opens sweet and fruity with jams and dark fruits. then shifts to a nutty almost beam like nut. then it shifts back and gives me that wild turkey oaky finish. This bottle has been open about 8 months and is just below the halfway point. It's just great bourbon. It's not exceptional, it's only 13 years, and wild turkey really isn't a premium bourbon brand imo. Still, the sherry finish really hides some of wild turkey's cheaper flavor points. I'd get another bottle at the 130 range but I think that ship has sailed. If you like sherry bourbon this is a must get even at the premium pricing. If sherry bourbon isn't your thing BUT this price point is in your wheel house and you're not against sherry notes in your bourbon, I'd consider this one as well.
  5. whiskal

6. whiskysinmyring

"Toasted nose, cherry on palate slightly thin, a little medicinal slight burn on top of tongue. Ok but not my favorite."
  7. Spamin76

The sherry on the nose is very evident, and it tricked my brain into thinking that I might have grabbed a scotch by mistake. There is something that reminds me of a sweet, fruity, cakey dessert. On the palate, I get a strong rye spice from the start that lingers through the finish. Along with the rye, I get cream and definitely some shortcake. There is some heavy mintiness, which is a quality that I normally don't like, but it works a lot better with the cream and dessert flavors. This is a nice whiskey- not necessarily something that I'd want to drink all the time(nevermind the price and availability making that an impossibility) but it's a nice treat. I'd buy this again despite being well over $100 a bottle.
  8. neil_avellino

Love this stuff!
    Brimfield
  9. Jenny-Topham-Flaming

Fruity spice- full bodied
  10. Nickstixx

A lot of heat for being 101 proof. I get oak, cinnamon, and the typical bourbon sweetness tries to make a presence, but doesn’t come through like most other bourbons. Pretty overrated if you ask me.