Wild Turkey Master's Keep Revival

Wild Turkey // Kentucky, USA

1. whiskal

2. whiskysinmyring

"Toasted nose, cherry on palate slightly thin, a little medicinal slight burn on top of tongue. Ok but not my favorite."
  3. Spamin76

The sherry on the nose is very evident, and it tricked my brain into thinking that I might have grabbed a scotch by mistake. There is something that reminds me of a sweet, fruity, cakey dessert. On the palate, I get a strong rye spice from the start that lingers through the finish. Along with the rye, I get cream and definitely some shortcake. There is some heavy mintiness, which is a quality that I normally don't like, but it works a lot better with the cream and dessert flavors. This is a nice whiskey- not necessarily something that I'd want to drink all the time(nevermind the price and availability making that an impossibility) but it's a nice treat. I'd buy this again despite being well over $100 a bottle.
  4. neil_avellino

Love this stuff!
    Brimfield
  5. Jenny-Topham-Flaming

Fruity spice- full bodied
  6. Nickstixx

A lot of heat for being 101 proof. I get oak, cinnamon, and the typical bourbon sweetness tries to make a presence, but doesn’t come through like most other bourbons. Pretty overrated if you ask me.
  7. Tmoore8601

8. Toadallen

Sherry influence does not overpower the bourbon. After trying several sherry finished bourbons I really appreciate the care, skill and quality that went into this product.
  9. climbingbrit