Requested By jsmit197

Mr Black // Australia

Requested By jsmit197
  1. Andy72W

2. PBMichiganWolverine

Addictively good. This is the first time in my life I’ve managed to finish a bottle of anything. 30/70 this / milk works really well, as does over French vanilla ice cream, or with just a spoon of whip cream with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
  3. PBMichiganWolverine

I don’t think I even ever have had a liqueur before...in fact, when I was given this as a gift by some guests this weekend, I had no idea what to do with it. I can’t have it like my regular morning coffee, that 25% ABV will make for a painful ( or happy, depends on the day) start to a morning. I can’t have it as my 2pm pick me up coffee...again, that 25% ABV will lull me to sleep instead of picking me up. But, what I discovered is that this makes an amazing post dinner drink, with just a bit of whipped cream or even just a bit of milk. It also makes for an amazing ice cream dessert: a scoop of French vanilla with this at the base. It’s surprisingly not sweet, which I always associated liqueurs with ( and which is why I stayed away from it). It’s bitter-sweet. Like the best fresh brewed coffee you can have, from just roasted beans. The ABV helps elevate the coffee aroma and taste to a whole new playing field. For coffee lovers, this is an absolute must try. And at $25-30, it won’t break the bank.
  4. Mark-Gross

5. yakecup

Coffee! Best coffee liqueur I’ve had.
  6. Francisco-Habib-Pinto

Rich
  7. Red_Dog

A must have for all the coffee lovers, great in a cocktail.
    Pakenham
  8. Kahlua11

Nice cold brew coffee taste.
  9. torock