Booker's Bourbon Batch 2016-04 "Bluegill Creek"

Booker's // Kentucky, USA

1. CordovZ

Nose- peanut butter, vanilla, brown sugar, hazelnut, caramel, toasted oak Palate-Toasted oak, peanut oil, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon Finish- Medium, chewy finish with notes of cinnamon spice and caramel Great bourbon. Very good nose and the palate is nice and balanced, a palate that developed and changed as I drank it. I love the peanut notes I get on the nose and palate. Extremely balanced for 128 proof and drinks much lower than the proof.
  2. mogulmike

Very smooth and nice. No burn.
  3. Jon-Rocholl

Strong but very tasty. Gift from my father in law, he gets major brownie points for this one.
  4. jonwilkinson7309

If you like your bourbons hot, spicy, and high proof, this one's for you. Did I mention it's spicy? Oddly, I added a few drops of water, which only to seemed to make it spicier. While ita not exactly my cup of tea (glass of whiskey?), there's a lot here that I can appreciate. The only other bourbon that I've had that manages to avoid tasting like a small blowtorch at this ABV is William Larue Weller.
  5. TheDude017

I am so addicted to this bourbon. -Cheers
  6. aardemam

7. tribe

8. mcjt

9. jsuth

Strong burn but such a pleasing taste. So good. Sweet vanilla with a little Carmel.
  10. jeremysexton

Very one note to me and that note is CINNAMON RED HOTS. Doesn’t really have the complexity I’d like to see.