Dolin Dry Vermouth

1. galen

2. whiskeyed

3. FeraNova

4. Daniel-Devlin

Versatile, worth repurchasing. Dry and mixes well. Made a killer Negroni with Campari and Tanqueray. :)
    17.0 CAD per Bottle
  5. John-Galtt

6. bruise_lee

7. Ancient33w

I finished a bottle of this yesterday and wanted to write about it. I bought this on the recommendations from both friends and from the guys at my local store. I was not disappointed I made Martinis with this with 3 different gins and each one was great. I drank it neat and was very surprised by how good it tastes and I even cooked with it and it was great there as well. Having tried this and Noilly Prat Extra Dry Vermouth I still prefer Noilly Prat but this one is also excellent as well. This is a case of you can't go wrong with either. As I have said I have tried this with 3 different gins I made a Martini with Roku, Drumshanbow, and Rabbit Hole Aged Gin. (That gin is not on our lists yet but if you can find it buy it.) They all make very fine drinks. The flavor of the vermouth really goes well with these gins as well as just about anything else I have thrown at it. You can't go wrong with this one.
  8. drlewis

Dry and crisp with a clean wine flavor. Great for mixing cocktails.
  9. Arthur-Chen