Compass Box The Story of the Spaniard

Compass Box // Scotland

1. bstrock1

2. MarcKOdo

3. Daniel-Emerson

Very winey. It smells like a sweet Riesling. The taste itself kind of falls flat like a wine might.
    4. stonetone96

This is the Scotch that I rate all others by. The best Scotch I’ve ever had. Incredibly fruity and subtly sweet. This is the only perfect Scotch I’ve ever had.
    5. ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

Remove ads, get access to premium features, and more with
      Distiller Pro

6. busandori

7. brettiehead

Good! Smooth
    8. coffee8cups

Overall tastes like Spice Tree just dialed back 15% and with less apple. It's alright.
    9. flaherwi

Good flavor but I get a strange smell. I do get the aromatic hints characteristic of sherry casks, but the first smell I get every time is that of garlic Parmesan shrimp scampi, which is not an aroma I particularly hope to get from a scotch. That being said, the flavor is pretty rich, with lots of sherry influence. Rich in dried fruits – some raisins, prunes, fruit wine, and honey.
    10. captainpeaches

Nose is floral and fruity, orange bursts, apples, apricots, golden raisins. Honey. Tasty is incredibly light, barely notice you're sipping at first, followed by a bit of spice zing and all the honey and fruit from the smell. Ends with a strange flavor that reminds me of the monkey shoulder I tried months ago but still can't put my finger on the name of the flavor. It's off putting.
    11. Kris-King